Local Delivery is Available for this Product
The Real Dill Party Pack
Ain't no party like a Real Dill party!
- Bloody Mary Mix (32 oz jar) - Cucumber infused water, a byproduct of the pickling process, is the star ingredient in the mix. Paired with generous amounts of horseradish, dill, garlic, and habaneros, they bottled the essence of your backyard garden, shattering the stigma that freshness can’t come in a jar. Makes 4-8 Bloody Marys depending on glass size.
- Your Choice of Pickles (32 oz jar):
- Caraway Garlic - This inspired take on the classic dill pickle is packed with loads of fresh garlic and dill and a healthy serving of toasted caraway seed.
- Jalapeno Honey - A dynamic combination of Colorado wildflower honey, jalapeño, and onion create a pleasant balance of sweet and savory.
- Green Chile Hot Sauce (32 oz jar) - Green Chile Hot Sauce isn’t a typical hot sauce. We put it in a larger than usual bottle because you'll want to pour, not dash, it on everything. It’s an amazingly versatile flavor bomb that has a kick to it. Inspired by authentic, Denver green chile, this sauce features rich, roasted flavors, celebrating Colorado's Pueblo Green Chile at the forefront, followed by a smoky, round, but not overwhelming, heat on the finish.
- Bloody Mary Rimming Spice (2.5 oz tin) - This seasoning salt highlights the flavors found in our famed Bloody Mary Mix, taking your Bloody Marys, Micheladas, and Red Beers to the next level. Plus you can also use it as a marinade or rub for steak and chicken, as well as seasoning on grilled or roasted vegetables.
The Real Dill is relentlessly committed to making the absolute best products of their kind, and when it comes to quality, we make no compromises. This means they only use the finest fresh, natural ingredients that you recognize from your pantry or garden.They proudly handcraft all of their products in small batches from scratch, in Denver, with care, intention, and love. The Real DIll is proudly a zero-food-waste company, which repurposes or donates 100% of its food scraps to a local nonprofit that composts them for their urban farming programs.