Local Delivery is Available for this Product
Copper Door Whole Bean Coffee (Choose Your Beans)
12 oz freshly roasted beans from your local, women-owned roaster, Copper Door Coffee.
- Costa Rica - These beans are source directly from a woman-owned farm in Costa Rica. Notes of honey, black tea, and almonds.
- Colombia - Fair trade, and organic, oh my! With sweet notes of raisin, orange, and milk chocolate.
- River Rock Blend - This blend of Porta Aperta Espresso & Costa Rica truly adds a pep in our step (or a kick in the ass). Tasting notes of cocoa, tobacco, and honey.
- Shady Lady Blend - This blend of Colombia, Sumatra, and Ethiopia roasted beans delivers notes of rhubarb, chocolate, and red berry.
- Decaf - Easy on the system and the nose, a cup of this decaf will fool any coffee connoisseur. Tasting notes of cherry soda, roasted almonds, and molasses.
- Porta Aperta Espresso Blend - Colombian and Brazilian beans come together in a fusion of baking spice, toasted walnut, and cacao nibs.
Copper Door Coffee is Denver's only 100% female owned coffee roaster, and we are proud to partner with them in expanding access to their coffee. Our communities deserve good beans!