Local Delivery is Available for this Product
Basics Box - THURSDAY DELIVERY ONLY
* Due to our bakery's bread constraints, any order with bread (like this box) will be delivered on THURSDAY.
1 12 oz coffee beans from Copper Door Roasters
- 1 freshly roasted beans from Copper Door Coffee of your choice
- Copper Door Coffee is Denver's only 100% woman-owned roaster
1 San Francisco Sourdough Loaf from Rebel Bread
- A classic bread with a bite. Soft, yet sturdy. Brought to you by our friendly bakers at Rebel Bread, who bake their naturally fermented, gluten-reduced bread in Rino. They also podcast (Against the Grain)!
1 Dozen Rocky Mountain Cage-Free Eggs
- Sourced from FoodMaven
- Grade AA, Large Brown Eggs
32 ounce jar (4 cups) of Ardent Mills Transitional All-Purpose Flour
- High-quality, non-GMO, and produced without bromates, bleach, or enrichments!
- Exclusively sourced by FoodMaven, a local marketplace to reduce food waste.
Ardent Mills (Colorado-based) is dedicated to working with farmers and supporting their transition to organic through subsidies, educational resources, and creating markets for their high-quality products.
1 Half Gallon of Milk from Morning Fresh
- Choose your favorite milk from a Morning Fresh, a Bellvue-based, family-owned dairy farm (Note: Chocolate Milk will be 1 quart vs 1 Half Gallon)
- Not a cow milk person? No problem, simply choose "No Milk" ($4 less)